Strawberries & Cream

Hi everyone!
Our strawberry season is usually at the the end of March, but I’m not sure about this year, due to our unusual cold weather,  however, I’m still looking forward to some delicious fresh strawberries!
There’s nothing better than freshly picked strawberries right out of the strawberry patch…. or if you can’t have those maybe the next best thing could be this low-fat strawberries n cream ice-cream.

Strawberries N Cream


Strawberries N Cream


Strawberries N Cream


Strawberries N Cream

.
Strawberry & Cream


Fresh Strawberries
I’m just saying….spring is right around the corner or least I think so….  fingers crossed, but in the meantime, I’m having ice-cream,  strawberry ice-cream!
Thanks everyone for stopping by,
see you again soon, have a great TGIF!!!

new blog signature
Technorati Tags:
Pin It now!

1 comment:

Gypsy Heart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Now I'm craving ice cream! Lol
Looks delish ~

xo
Pat

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails