Attached

Hello Friends,

It’s still very cold here, but I’m not going to talk about it ANYMORE, and just maybe… it will go AWAY!

I’m sharing my little message board that my sweet niece gave me several years ago.  It has a fresh new coat of paint, and it’s not only adorable, but the fact that she made it makes it even more special….I’m definitely attached.

 

Message Board - Lavender & Linen-003

 

Since it’s getting close to valentine’s day, I remembered I had this little heart, filled with lavender, from her wedding.  It deserves to have a special place….right here on her board.

 

Heart  - Lavender & Linen

 

 

Message Board - Lavender & Linen-001

 

 

Lavender & Linen-004

 

 

Message Board - Lavender & Linen-004

 

Are you sentimental and attached to certain things in your home as well?

Okay…now that I’ve taken off my snow boots, it’s time to put on my WORK boots!  

Take care everyone!

See you soon!

I’m linking up with Green Willow Pond and Brambleberry Cottage!

Mary's Signature

Technorati Tags:
Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails