Architecture

Do you like design, style and patina of different architecture?  Here’s a few fun shots from our little town. 
Katie's Photos For Website 008 Katie's Photos For Website 004
 Katie's Photos For Website 011 
Katie's Photos For Website 006
Katie's Photos For Website 035 Katie's Photos For Website 057 Katie's Photos For Website 064
Katie's Photos For Website 104 I can’t believe this diner’s going to be on TV!
Katie's Photos For Website 248 Kentucky State Capitol and Floral Clock
Katie's Photos For Website 204
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I am going to take a few days off from blogging and stop thinking and start doing….like painting my bathroom walls and make a shower curtain.:-)  I’ll try to take some before and after pictures and post when I’m finished.
Have a marvelous week!
“To think too long about doing a thing
often becomes it’s undoing.”
~Eve Young
Pin It now!

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails