The best things in life are “free”

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

IMG_0308

IMG_0310

Well, neither did I.  A friend of mine found it in a box of junk she bought at a auction and asked me if I would like to have it.  Of course, being the junk collector that I am, said “yes,  I'll take it.”   It was in my basement for the longest time until I decided to bring it to the cottage this weekend.

IMG_0311

IMG_0314

Perfect! I can now hang up my necklaces!

  I was a TJ Max’s this week and I found this wonderful, great smelling potpourri.  Love the colors!  Not free…but on clearance.cottage 022 and…..this little vase was given to me by the same friend that gave me the necklace holder.   I just LOVE it!  It sits on the bedside table in our guest room.  It always holds fresh flowers for our overnight guests.

cottage 028

cottage 029

cottage 030

Sometimes the best things in life are free.

cottage 006

Happy Memorial Day my dear blogger friends!

Pin It now!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't know what it is but.....I want it! :)
What a lovely piece with such great patina!

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails