Entry’s and gardens

My post title and the next sentence aren’t quiet related…..  just want to keep things interesting!:-)
 What kind of Worrier are you? 

worrier
Yes.  I wasted a few minutes on the above quiz.  Hopefully you are cool and calm…. not a worrier such as me.
After a busy weekend I’m back home trying to get in the groove of things.  I’m working on a sewing project at the moment.  If everything goes well I may be able to post by the end of the week.     
In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy a few of these beautiful entry’s and garden areas.
The formality of the boxwoods and urns mixed with the rustic door and gate are beautiful in this picture.
brick
formal house
log cabin in the woods  tropical
garden bench
 Nice, peaceful place to read a book.
outdoor seating
Sedum growing on my rock wall.
first planting 031
In a few days it will cover the rocks.
first planting 029
We did get our fountain up and running.  
I received a phone call today from someone that used to work at our childcare center many, many years ago.  What a coincidence! 
As human beings, our job in life is to help people realize how rare and valuable each one of us really is, that each of us has something that no one else has-or ever will have-something inside that is unique to all time.  It’s our job to encourage each other to discover that uniqueness and to provide ways of developing its expression.    This paragraph of wisdom came from ~The World According to Mister Rogers.  
Thanks for visiting! Here’s best wishes for a beautiful week!
Pin It now!

1 comment:

Signing Out said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What beautiful entries! I especially like the mix of the formal topiaries with the rustic elements in the first one.

Jane

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails