A Country Drive

 

Hello everyone!

Are you getting ready for the Thanksgiving holidays? 

It seems to me like this year has just flown by!  

I’ve had these photo’s in my file for a few weeks, and I keep reminding myself

to post them, but it seems like something always takes priority. Anyway…here goes I hope you enjoy!

 

walking bridge

 

farm and lane with horses

 

Switzer Covered Bridge

 

Fall

 

Fall in KY

 

Fall In Frankfort KY

 

Horsefarm in KY

 

Fall in KY

 

Fall in KY

 

Fall in KY

 

Elkhorn Creek, Frankfort, KY

 

Peaksmill Road, Frankfort, KY

 

Fall In KY

Fall is winding down, and another year will soon be gone…..old man winter is just

waiting around the corner, and not so patiently I’m afraid….because we are expecting our first

snow on Monday…brrrrr…bah humbug!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

XO  Mary

Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails