Curbside find & Peonies


A few week ago,
I spotted this little wooden table thrown by the curbside.
DSC_0003
After checking it out and seeing that it was in good shape, we
proceeded to roll it home.
I ended up tying his leach to one end,  and he basically pulled it home…
in fact….it was quiet comical.
DSC_0022

DSC_0031
.
DSC_0014
Sweet tea and monogrammed towels makes for the perfect
afternoon on a Southern porch.
DSC_0105
Of course we can’t forget the southern dog who was quiet the helper…Smile
DSC_0033
Throw in the sweet smell of a fresh bouquet of peonies
and then you realize that spring has finally sprung or should I say summer.
(It was 87 degree’s today!) 
DSC_0098
Here’s the before …..
 DSC_0043
and after.  I also like the fact that’s it’s on casters, but mostly because….it was FREE!
DSC_0036
Have you ever dried peonies before?
I’ve seen other bloggers dry them and they were beautiful, so I thought I would give it a try.
I’ll let you know if it works!
  DSC_0026

flamboyant 045
These peonies were here when we moved into the house over 40 years ago.
flamboyant 060
Bless Lady Catherine’s heart!  I think she looks quiet flamboyant in the peony garden this afternoon;
don’t you?
I hope you’re having a good week so far
and let me know if you find any curbside treasures!
Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It now!

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aaaahhh, there she is, Lady Catherine. She's so delightful. I have seen the Peonies on many of my friends' blogs, and I am really starting to like them. They are so pretty.

Have a good week, Mary.

Love,
~Sheri

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails