Paint Colors

 

Hello everyone!

It’s been a busy couple of weeks around our house.

We’ve been trying to do some cleaning and DE cluttering before

the beautiful spring weather arrives.

I’m loving the color gray right now, but trying to find the perfect color of gray

can be difficult.  I speak from experience because several years ago I had our family room painted gray and the

following week I was on the ladder repainting it. So… I really wanted to make sure that I had the right one this time.

My inspiration and paint color choice was influenced by Dana over at House Tweaking.

 

bm-edgecomb-gray

 

2-makeover-livingroom-after-xlg

 

This color is light but not too stark and goes well with natural wood tones.

 

kitchen paint & Pier One chest 023-001

 

 

kitchen paint & Pier One chest 052-001

 

Wood work… BM White Dove.

There’s so much more to do in this room or should I say the

whole house, in general, but this is a start!

I will post more when the room is finished.

 

Take care and have a great weekend!

Pin It now!

2 comments:

LindyLouMac said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy decorating, I love the green and white plates on your dresser.

Custom Comforts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your gray looks perfect with all your belongings and I love the Dove White paint by BM. I use it quite a bit myself. I have painting to do too, but can't quite get myself to do it yet.
Cindy

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails