Sailing Into Action

We’re loving these beautiful sunshiny days!   

Anyway, with all this sunshine,

I was motivated to get a few of these sweet little sailboats finished and

on their way.

♥ Sailboats 002-001

 

There’s just something about the feel and look of “real” driftwood.

Each and every little piece has a story to tell.

♥ Sailboats 024-001

 

 

 

♥ Sailboats 045-001

 

These look great on mantels or just about anywhere you would want

to put them.  They’re especially great for a lake house or cottage.

This one is sitting on the window sill in our black and white bathroom.

 ♥ Sailboats 012-001

 

I found some left over ticking which turned out to be just enough

for this one. 

 

sailboats 004-001

 

This little “French” sailboat sailed away within two hours of completion.

We have one more to make and it will be sailing to N.C.

 

201240813_cw0TkvVP_b

 

From what I’ve been reading,

I’m not the only one that will miss picnik.

  I’ve looked at a few other programs,

but I guess it’s true, the older you get the less you

like change.  I can’t do this but I’m thinking about doing it anyway, Photoshop that is.

Take care everyone and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Please stop by Beneath My Heart to see many more great DIY projects!

 

Technorati Tags:

Pin It now!

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails