Freebie garden decor

Really, I've always loved to do crafts, furniture makeovers, etc, but since I started this blog it's getting out of hand and..... it's all your fault! That's right! I said it! I love looking at all of your wonderful and creative blogs and it keeps me thinking, "maybe I can do that too.  I've even got my husband looking for stuff, treasures."

I’ve been looking for a garden bench, but they were too pricy for this part time, getaway cottage.

See what he found in a friend's trash! It works perfectly for my (dried) up garden.

Rooster pillow and free old bench 009

I love the weathered patina and with a few screws it works perfectly well.

Rooster pillow and free bench 001

Do you remember the Pottery Barn Knockoff painted rooster pillow that I painted on painters canvas a few months ago? 

It found a home.

Rooster pillow and free old bench 001

Rooster pillow and free bench 011

We are praying for rain……..

Happy Labor day weekend to everyone! 

Check out bargain hunting with laurie to see all the neat bargains everyone is getting.

Pin It now!

2 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh what a lucky find! It looks like it's in great shape. I can't imagine someone throwing it away, but how nice for you that they did. Love your pillow! Thank you so much for linking to Favorite Things Sat. laurie

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A great find and perfect for your garden spot. I love your pillow, and it looks spiffy sitting on your bench.
We are getting spotty rain today, but looks like more will be moving in from the Gulf Coast with the strom brewing. ~ Sarah

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails