Poppy Love

Hello Everyone! 

 I know it's been awhile, but I'm making up for my absent with a little "poppy love."

This garden belong's to a neighbor and friend, and I just love the color and everything about her Poppy garden.  Anyway, thought I would share it with you today, I hope you enjoy it too!











                  There's something lovely about chippy old painted chairs sitting in a flower garden.
























Don't you agree?  Aren't they stunning?  I've tried to transplant some of these little beauties to my yard, but they're not having any part of it.  They're picky poppies!






 Thanks everyone for stopping by today!  Take care and I hope you are enjoying this beautiful summer!

See you soon!

                                                                             love, 
                                                                                      Mary                                                                            

                                                                                     
                                        


 


Pin It now!

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mary, I was so surprised to see a post of yours. I particularly love this flower, the Poppy, because it is our State flower. Although, our flower is more of a brighter orange color. Your neighbor's poppy garden is very nice, and these pictures are fantastic. Such a pretty soft orange color.

I hope you are enjoying the month of June, Mary. A bit of news.....Jess is engaged! Her boyfriend asked her to marry him this weekend, and she's so happy right now.

love, ~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mary, thank you for your comment on Mt. Tallac. My husband actually took the photos on his phone when he was climbing the mountain. There were a few wild flowers on the hike too, but he couldn't send them on his phone. Yes, some of the drive to Lake Tahoe is scary, and I don't like those winding roads at all. I'm glad you got a chance to visit, as it has some stunning views.

Have a good week ahead, Mary.

~Sheri

Curtains in My Tree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Poppies and that is one of the flowers I have never been able to grow around my house? and I don't know why

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails