Junk or Vintage Treasure

It’s been a fun week here at the lake cottage, but as always, it’s time to return home.  I guess it wouldn’t be as much fun if we stayed here all of the time. 
I did find an old vintage stool and metal bowl that makes a perfect prop for photography.  I’m always looking for rustic old things for photography.  The chipper and rustic the better.
Vintage - Strawberries-008
And……the best part they were practically free.
Vintage -strawberries

Vintage - Strawberries-005
Blog dog had to check out the strawberries.
Vintage - Strawberries-006
I think he wants to take a bite of one of those delicious ripe strawberries!
Vintage - Strawberries-010
Anyway, I absolutely love Better Homes and Gardens Cottage Style Magazine.  I was thumbing through an older one this week, and this old stool and bowl looks like something in one of their cottages.
Are you a photographer junkie?
Thanks for stopping by….see you soon.
xo  Mary
Pin It now!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails