1970’s Kitchen Makeover

 

 

Hello everyone! 

Today I’m sharing a few photo’s of a friends new kitchen.

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 008-1

 

This beautiful begonia is the first thing you see when you walk into the kitchen.

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 039-1

 

Her son was the architect and designer of this kitchen….. he knew just what she wanted.

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 005-1

 

With so many full length windows she has several different

views of her gardens.

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 004-1

 

The floor was made from a thick solid oak laminate and painted with a black lacquer paint.

I wonder how this would work with a golden retriever?

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 061-1

 

She also has a son that makes beautiful pottery.

Creativity must run in the family because her quilting is  amazing.

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 046-1

 

 

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 012-1

 

It’s clean, uncluttered and has a modern industrial twist.

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 019-1

 

Love the industrial sink and concrete counter tops!

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 034

 

 

Ruthie's new kitchen 010-1

 

Look closely at the counter top….do you see the dark glass in the

concrete?

Ruthie's new kitchen 101-1

 

This is how it looks after dark! The whole kitchen lights up!

The glow comes from bits of glass that’s in the concrete.

I wish I could have taken a photo of the whole kitchen.

but my camera

kept saying…not enough light.

Now…I’m seriously thinking about painting and decluttering my kitchen.

Wish me luck!

Stay Warm and I will see you soon!

Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails