It’s beginning to look like Christmas!

This weekend has been one of my favorites!   I feel like I have accomplished several things and can now mark them off the long list of things to do.   
We finished putting up the tree just in time for our little town’s Christmas parade. This is without saying that half of the lights were out and that it’s a prelit nine foot tree.  You can imagine unwinding and untwisting lights.  I was seriously thinking about just decorating a house plant and calling it a day. :o) 

christmas 2010 012-1

 

christmas 2010 014-1

 

xmas at home 2010 026

 

xmas at home 2010 023

 

xmas at home 2010 027

 

xmas at home 2010 028

 

xmas at home 2010 021

 

christmas 2010 038

 

xmas at home 2010 054-1

Baby it’s not only cold outside ……… it’s snowing again!   I can hear the snow plows hard at work on the street.

Thank you so much for stopping by!   Have a great week and I will see you soon!

Pin It now!

1 comment:

Inspired by you said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What lovely pictures. Your tree is gorgeous. Thanks for commenting on my pillow.

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails