Ready to Cover

I was in the neatest shop the other day when I spotted a horse themed tablecloth over a black and white checked tableshirt. The tableshirt at the shop was silk with a whopping price of $130.00. Not in my budget! However, I did buy the horse themed tablecloth. Anyway, I took a little trip to Joann's and they had their black and white checked cotton fabric 1/2 price this week. Total cost to make my skirt was around $15.00. I checked on google and found Ready to Cover. She even explain's how to figure out how much fabric you will need. Stop laughing! :)  

I usually like to keep my tables bare with maybe a few books and fresh flowers, but this year, she's dressing up a bit and wearing a tableskirt.

 
 
Oops! I hope the floor was clean!



 I picked up this little horse head from a thrift shop just for fun.  


This is my one and only artificial flower arrangement.  I agree that they are only dust collectors but I didn't have any flowers from the garden blooming at this time.  Of course there's always Walmart and Kroger. ;)

Easy, Peasy.

I think I like this horse painting too. 


Definitely not in the budget!

Isn't this sweet?  Click here for other ideas. 

  I think I'm ready for a mimosa or a mint Julip!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Thank's so much for visiting!

 


Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails