Escape, Dream and Relax

I’ve been looking for this color and I finally found it.  The name of it is Sea Sage by Valspar.   It really does reminds me of…..relaxation.
monday April 5 002
Here’s the old pantry doors that are hiding a wall furnace.
 monday April 5 001
I did a little distressing…..
chair cover and Albert 042
Now…..on to Albert’s chair.  This picture is a little blurry but you get the idea.  Right? UGLY!
monday April 5 003
chair cover and Albert 050
Albert likes his drop cloth chair cover.  Soooooo glad it’s washable!
chair cover and Albert 039
There’s more furniture to cover and so little time.
Albert’s hiding his eyes ………he’s a little camera shy.
chair cover and Albert 051
He likes pillows too. :-)
chair cover and Albert 035
Since this has become one of my favorite color’s, I started looking around the house and I found these. 
chair cover and Albert 030
Images for my blog header 006
and these.
Images for my blog header 003
Images for my blog header 001
What’s your favorite color?  
Thanks for stopping by.  Pin It now!

1 comment:

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice! It looks as though Albert approves whole-heartedly. ;)

I really like all your greens. Green is one of my favorite colors. If it's the right shade.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails