I would love to be organized!

Today was the first day we have seen the sun shine all day long here in this part of Kentucky for several week’s or month’s and it looks like we are in for a beautiful weekend.  Yippee! 
If you scroll down you will see a yellow spice rack. That’s really what inspired me to think about glass spice jars.  There’s a ton of them out there!  I finally chose these from Crate and Barrel.  
my spice rack and pillow 003
Good by little plastic spice jars; hello little glass spice jars. ( Yes. I recycle).  I have also been saving small pimento jars or any small jar’s for my dried herbs.  It really doesn’t matter what kind just as long as the top seals well.    
my spice rack and pillow 007
 I also played in chalkboard paint!  
003
That’s funny!  I didn’t realize how many more I needed until I took this picture!    I will be dreaming of making spice jar labels in my sleep tonight!  

Here's just a little something to ponder....
I received these top 5 tips from The Inspired Room Newsletter on how to create your own style and not someone else's.  You can click on The Inspired Room in the above sentence to go there and read more.  I thought they were very simple and really does say it all.
1) Spend time living the life you want and gathering mementos along the way.  (Things you really like and enjoy).
2) Create rooms and spaces to inspire and accommodate your life. Nor should they be staged for someone’s else’s idea of a good life.
3) Eliminate thing’s that are unattractive or don’t stir your senses in some way.  Everything should have a story.
4) Make ordinary things beautiful.  Most of our life is spent doing ordinary things. This one’s my favorite!
5) Don’t be afraid to ask for help.  OK…..I’m asking right now, HELP! Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails