Gone to the birds

Have you ever heard the old saying,  “ they have gone to
the birds?” I really don’t think it was meant to be very
complimentary,  however, I do believe I’ve gone to the birds today.
Have you seen this darling little mobile from Spool?   
bird mobile
Sitting on their perch…….
Just love these little old birdies!!!
spool birds 1
How did you end up in my Peace LILY?
birds in the sewing room 007
002
It must be true…….birds of a feather, flock together!  
birds in the sewing room 006

Another idea for using these sweet little birds are in a decorative

bird cage.  We have an old vintage bird cage at our little house

in Western KY.   I made several and placed them on the perch,

they look  real from a distance but without all of the noise or

the MESS!  Oh, by the way, if you make these I would love to

see what you do with them!

You can find the pattern at Spool.  (It’s located on their sidebar).

Have fun;)  

Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails