French grain sack pillow.

Have you seen these French Grain or Flour Sack pillows in Pottery Barn or Ballard Design magazines?  They can be rather pricy.  I’m sure they were printed on real linen but Albert ,our golden retriever, really doesn’t mind if it’s burlap or linen just as long as he has a pillow;)  I made the one below for around $2.50.   Again I washed and dried the burlap before making.  It’s not perfect but it’s suppost to look like it’s made out of a French Grain Sack.  Right?
my spice rack and pillow 013
I believe these would work for a garden bench or porch chairs, don’t yew think?
Check out Pickles and Cheese for all kinds of French inspirations and idea’s.  I found my stencil here at Maison De Stencils.  What does it say?  Goodnight my love….isn’t that special?
Pin It now!

1 comment:

Anita Diaz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How adorable!!! I have been thinking about doing something with some vintage flour sacks. LOVE your slipcovers too and the spice jars! You have a beautiful blog with some incredible ideas...so glad I found you:-)

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails