Spring tablescape

Good evening little peepers!  I thought I would play with my dishes this afternoon.  What’s that you say?  Yes,I realize that there’s still snow on the ground,  but……I think spring is just around the corner.East Table Setting 009
East Table Setting 008
Thank you sweet daughter for my beautiful flowers!  They make wonderful eye candy during these cold dreary days.  Oops!  Why didn’t I use these for my center piece?East Table Setting 007
 East Table Setting 013
Look what I found today it was a bargain indeed ….$3.00.  I love, love flasks…. let's pretend we are drinking something fancy.   Shhhhh don’t tell anyone that it’s crystal Light.  
DSC01178
Here’s another one from Good Will.  I think everyone in this town is becoming t-totalers' …. they’re turning in their liquor flasks!  I really had fun with this one on Halloween! Yes!  It’s real crystal!  $4.00 total.
DSC01190
Due to the blogging community……. and seeing all of their great finds I am now becoming a Good Will junkie!
This was on the menu for tonight!
DSC01207 Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails