Dollar tree remake

This project is just about everywhere on the Webb, but I thought I would show you the one I made for our bathroom.  Very easy and inexpensive.
DSC01212
  Clear Vase at the Dollar TreeAlbert 021

Candle holder – Dollar Tree
Albert 020
Print off the font you would like to use…I wanted a large fat one.
Albert 022
Etching cream – Craft Store
Albert 023
Taped to contact paper and taped on the window… traced letter.
 Albert 024
Stick to the vase….cut out your letter with you X-acto knife
Albert 025
Use a brush to put on the etching cream and wait 15 minutes, or follow the instructions on the bottle.
Albert 026
This one is a little messy…needs some cleaning.
february 2010 002
Glue the candle holder to the bottle with gorilla glue or what ever you have and viola!  Enjoy
Any questions…email me.
Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails