My sewing project this week

I found this fabric and trim on clearance at Hancock fabric's in Paducah KY.  The fabric was $20 for 10 yards and the trim was a bargin at $1.00 per yard.  (They have a hugh selection of fabric and great deals.)

My curtains in the upstairs stairwell was way overdue for an update.  So.....I have been very busy in my sewing room for the last few days.  I do not lay claim to being a steamstress but I can sometimes sew a straight line.





                                                                                                                         




I bought these mirror's at goodwill for a few dollars, came home and used some left over cream paint from the basement, covered the dark stain and brilliant gold.  I wiped some of it off to give it a little patina.
Anyway, I now have different size mirror's and new curtains for my dark, dreary stairwell. Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails