Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas from Kentucky!  

It's been a busy week baking, making Christmas gifts and cleaning house...probably the same with all of you.  







































These little shoes belonged to my father in law, I believe they are probably around 96 years old.  Can't you tell I love old vintage things especially at Christmas?  There's nothing like an old fashioned Christmas to me!  If you don't believe me just listen to Frank Sinatra!  In fact I just heard him sing this song while I was uploading these photos!






We made Lavender and Rosemary soap for our neighbors.   I grew the herbs in the garden, and added some essential oils.  Embellishments.... old hat label's I brought back from France (guys old hat factory).  Guy let us walk through the old factory and pick out what we wanted.  I have all colors, hope to find something exciting to do with all of the rest. 










Wishing you and your a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


 photo newblogsignature.png
Pin It now!

2 comments:

★MaRiBeL★ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

░░░░░░░░░░ ★
░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██
░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░███▓▓███
░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓█
░░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░███████▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░██████.░░░░░░░★Felices Fiestas★MaRiBeL★

Red Rose Alley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The shoes that belonged to your father-in-law are a treasure - wow, 96 years old! I love the lady statue with the pearls and greenery around her head. And Frank Sinatra, always a favorite of mine. Your home looks so cozy for Christmas, Mary.

~Sheri

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails