Snow Drops Keep Falling On Our Heads

Hello Everyone!

I had all of these plans to paint on canvas, sew new covers for throw pillows, rearrange furniture, but so far….I’ve just been taking photo’s and playing in the snow. 

 

Snow scene - LavenderandLinen.blogspot.com

 

 

 

Winter

 

 

 

DSC_9490

 

 

 

Albert - LavenderandLinen.blogspot.com

 

 

 

Albert-LavenderandLinen.blogspot.com-001

 

He’s not happy with me…..I’m getting the LOOK!

 

20140120-DSC_9405

 

 

 

_DSC6875

 

 

 

 

_DSC6889

 

 

 

20140120-DSC_9443

 

 

It’s back to work for me…..

Have a great Wednesday!!!

See you soon!

Mary

Pin It now!

2 comments:

Barbara Lilian in France said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great time you've been having with your camera. Love the fun shots of Albert, even if he wasn't too happy having to wear an assortment of head gear. I've missed you, sometimes your post doesn't show on my reading list. Glad this one came for me.

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good Evening Mary, I am thankful that you did not do all the things you had planned to do, as we would not have been able to enjoy these wonderful photographs.
Oh dear, Albert doesn't look happy, I think he would rather be running through the snow, without his hat, and having fun.
Thank you for such a wonderful treat.
Best Wishes
Daphne

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails