I’m absolutely honored to receive this award from Kimberly at Garden of Secrets and The Best Cooker. If you’re like me you can always use new gardening tips and of course who doesn’t like tried and true recipes. She’s also one of those sweet and versatile N.C. girls. Please stop by her blogs and don’t forget to tell her I sent you!
Google says the definition of versatile means someone who is able to adapt to many different activities and capable of doing many things competently. I'm sorry to say, but the word "competently" doesn't always fit my profile. However, it's true. I'm always willing to try new ideas, some of them work and some, shall we say, get left by the curb.
If I read the rules correctly I have to list (7) things about myself and then pass the award on to (7) more versatile bloggers so here goes.
- I can stay up until wee hours in the morning and still wake up at 6:30 AM….go figure.
- I’m not great at remembering names….good with faces though.
- My spelling is getting atrocious, (thank goodness for spell check) I sometimes mispronounce words and my writing is definitely not what it used to be.
- I’m spending too much time looking at Pinterest.
- I ENJOY being alone a little too much.
- I’m not the greatest organizer, even though, I absolutely LOVE everything to be in it’s own special place.
- I’m a little hesitant about emailing my fabulous blogger friends with the above reward because there’s so many of you that are worthy, it really makes it hard to choose. Also, some of your blogs are award free, sooo… if you don’t mind, I’m leavin it up to you! Hmm…remember that song?
If you are a follower of my blog and would like this special award please email me and let me know. The first seven, of my fabulous blog friends to respond, will be added to my next blog post.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you soon!
Pin It now!