Thank you Milka!

Stylish Blogger Award!      

 

I want to thank Milka over at Milka’s jishiben for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award.  I really do appreciate the shout out.  Being a relatively new blogger and receiving something like this is both encouraging and very flattering.   With sincere gratitude, I thank you Milka.   
Milka’s a wonderful gardener. If you need any gardening tips you must visit her blog. There’s one little thing I would like to share with you about MilkaI’m a little envious of her right now.  Why you ask?  Because she’s probably sitting outside in her beautiful garden sipping a glass of tea and listening to the birds sing.  In the meanwhile winter storms are gripping the US and it’s snowing in Kentucky about once a week.  On the bright side… Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow. So my jealousy may subside a few weeks earlier this year. :) 

 

StylishBloggerAward[1]

   

Hmmm….let me think.  This is a little difficult!

1.  Lavender.   My favorite flower, aromatic herb.  

 12_76_63---Lavender_web

2.  Travel.  I’m getting ready to go on my dream trip in June!

cute pic-1

3.  Style & Decor.   This has been one of my favorite photo’s.

antique-shutters-1

4.  Dogs.  I love dogs! These cuties are my grand dogs.  2010-03-22

5.  Magazines.  I like them better than books. The more the better!

Southern lady

6.  Photography.   I just point, shoot and edit.  I’m reading and trying to develop better photography skills.

valentine 2011 009

7.  I like Wendy’s chili better than my own.  I make horrible chili.

  wendys-chili-recipe-2

Boring! That’s me in a nutshell!

To accept this award,  you must;

  • Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  • contact these bloggers and let them know

I’m going to pass this award on to the following stylish blogger friends:

Paint or dig

Crafty Life and Style

Pattis Peach Basket

Gypsy heart and Soul

Rach-ology

The Gilded Barn

LazyonLoblolly

A Little Ditty

Applejack Lane

Humor Has It

The Homesteading Apartment

C0mpfy House

Fresh Cut Fabrics

Leslye Leigh

Thank you! See you soon!

Pin It now!

4 comments:

Gypsy Heart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mary, how very sweet of you!! Thanks so much for thinking about me. My computer is acting up tonight...perhaps all the ice & snow we've had? :-) Will certainly post about this over the weekend.

Your photos are darling! Hope you're warm and safe. Have a great weekend my friend.
xo
Pat

Crafty Cat said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have really great photos on your site...very fun to look at.

miruku said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're welcome Mary! You deserved the award. Thanks for sharing the seven things about yourself, now that i know you better, hehe. Those pics are beautiful and i think your photography skill is good- at least better than me, ha!.

Rachel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for the award! I have been so behind on my blog, but I will be adding it to my site soon!! Appreciate it!

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails