Stylish Blogger Award!
I want to thank Milka over at Milka’s jishiben for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award. I really do appreciate the shout out. Being a relatively new blogger and receiving something like this is both encouraging and very flattering. With sincere gratitude, I thank you Milka.
Milka’s a wonderful gardener. If you need any gardening tips you must visit her blog. There’s one little thing I would like to share with you about Milka … I’m a little envious of her right now. Why you ask? Because she’s probably sitting outside in her beautiful garden sipping a glass of tea and listening to the birds sing. In the meanwhile winter storms are gripping the US and it’s snowing in Kentucky about once a week. On the bright side… Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow. So my jealousy may subside a few weeks earlier this year. :)
Hmmm….let me think. This is a little difficult!
1. Lavender. My favorite flower, aromatic herb.
2. Travel. I’m getting ready to go on my dream trip in June!
3. Style & Decor. This has been one of my favorite photo’s.
5. Magazines. I like them better than books. The more the better!
6. Photography. I just point, shoot and edit. I’m reading and trying to develop better photography skills.
7. I like Wendy’s chili better than my own. I make horrible chili.
Boring! That’s me in a nutshell!
To accept this award, you must;
- Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
- contact these bloggers and let them know
I’m going to pass this award on to the following stylish blogger friends:
Thank you! See you soon!Pin It now!