My Blog has been Broken





Hello everyone!

I had no idea that my posts were not being updated until one of my followers said something.



After clicking on my blog from the Dashboard, it showed my last post was ten months ago!  YIKES!

After reading and trying to figure out what was wrong, it seems that several people are experiencing the

 same thing.  I am sure you are much more observant than I am but it might be a good idea to check it out

from time to time.

I did a little rearranging and changing a few things and it looks like it's updating everything all at ONCE!

So you may get everything from Christmas to Halloween as brand spanking new! :o)

Anyway thanks for hanging in there!

Pin It now!

3 comments:

miruku said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Mary,
Just wanna let you know that your link is now showing updated "3 hours ago". For the first time i see it is up-to-date since i followed you :) Wonder what did you do to it??
Happy weekend.
~milka

Entertaining Women said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so glad to know that I got all those posts at once in my blogger dashboard for a reason. Thank you for the update. I enjoyed them; I just didn't understand why they were all there at once. Great out of order sign! I'm one of your followers. Thanks for stopping by my post. Come visit any time. Cherry Kay

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Mary,
You asked about the purple flower on the sidebar of my blog. It is Ruellia Brittoniana Blue.
Hope you are having a lovely week-end!
:) Lisa

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails