Nautical ropes

Ballard Designs, Pottery Barn have several nautical ropes in their design and since I’ve been using some of their ideas for the cottage I thought I would share a few with you.
I was first inspired by The Shabby Chic Cottage.  She has a great video on how to make them.
Oh, the Places they could go!
Ballards Design
ballard design ropes
On the floor
ballard design door stopper
or by the door,
Pottery Barn
PB_ball on a ladder,
(my husband) made the following:
starfish & monkey fist 007
on a shelf
starfish and monkey fist 002
on crooked towels
 second set of nautical ropes 005
on an outside umbrella……
Oh, the places they could go, there is fun to be done!
Thanks y’all for stopping by!    Get on out there and make yourself some monkey fists or better yet, let your better half make them for you! :-)
Please stop over at The Picket Fence, under $100 party to see many more ideas!
Pin It now!

1 comment:

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pretty impressive knockoffs! It's great to have a talented hubby. Isn't it? Since mine was in the navy, I'll have to see if he can whip up a few of these for me. ;)

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails