Bargain Treasures

I would like to say thank's to all of my readers and followers.  I’m sorry that I
haven’t been the most dedicated blog gist but I have been a little busy for
the last couple of weeks! I appreciate your emails and comments.  They are
very inspiring.

I have been putting my Dollar Store creations to good use.
 Dollar store and thrift stores makeovers 001    Thrift store and goodwill finds 005
Twine at Good will for 2.50 for a large roll.   Free Wine Bottle.
Thrift store and goodwill finds 008Thrift store and goodwill finds 012
  Old wooden Bowl – Goodwill $3.50    I love old wooden bowls!
  Dollar store and thrift stores makeovers 006 Dollar store and thrift stores makeovers 007
After a good cleaning and polishing……..
Dollar store and thrift stores makeovers 009  
Dollar store and thrift stores makeovers 004  
Silver teapot, Goodwill $4.5o.   It’s heavy….real silver.  It used to be black with
tarnish.   I’m so glad the tarnished look is in style.  Love old silver!
Thrift store and goodwill finds 001 Thrift store and goodwill finds 004 Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails