Mossy Sphere's

I have been seeing these moss covered spheres everywhere.  I was searching the web today and saw three in a black bowl for $199.00, (this did not include the bowl).  Pottery Barn sold them last year but I thought they were a little too pricey so I decided there must be a way I could make them .......

I took a trip to Joann's with my 40% off coupon and I purchased some.....


 
I also stopped by the Dollar Tree and purchased a different color of green moss. I mixed a little of the two colors together. Anyway, I got the old glue gun out (did not get a pic) because my fingers were burning too badly, attempted to glue the moss on the sphere.  I'm sure this is probably not the correct way to make them but it works for me.

I thought I would put them in an old urn and move them to the porch after the snow goes away.  Just a little bit of green during the cold winter. Pin It now!

No comments:

Thank's for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails